We believe everyone should have the opportunity to explore life and the Christian faith.
To ask questions, and share their point of view in an open, friendly environment.
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Each session involves food, a talk (on video) and good conversation.
There are two opportunities to attend Alpha at St. Columb's
- Morning Alpha | 9.45 to 11.30am (with child minding)
- Evening Alpha | 7.00 to 9.15pm
sessions run from:
- 29th of May to the 26th of June:
- break on the 3rd and 10th of July:
- continue 17th of July to the 14th of August.
The sessions are free, you can attend the sessions that most interest you, we will not follow you up.
Each session runs in the historic surrounds of St. Columbs Hawthorn, 5 St Columbs Street Hawthorn.
Bookings (to get the catering right) to: firstname.lastname@example.org