Our small groups are meetings of around twelve members of St. Columb's. The groups vary in how, when, where they meet; the interests or even the gender of each group. For example, some groups may be for women or men only, some meet fortnightly, others monthly or weekly. Some of our groups may have a specific purpose and last only for time - such as a men’s shed group, a mothers’ group, a group for young families or a group associated with our sports ministries. In each case, the purpose of small groups is to help our members build each other up in a life lived in Christ. That means we practice prayer, work at understanding God’s word, learn how to care wisely and get involved in the missionary work entrusted to us by Jesus.
Our small groups currnetly meet on:
- Tuesday AM Hawthorn - Women's group
- Tuesday PM Hawthorn East - mixed group
- Thursday PM Camberwell/Hawthorn - mixed group
- Wednesday PM Hawthorn - for newer Christians
- Sunday afternoons Camberwell - for families with children
Please contact: email@example.com for more details.